My dad built me digger, look!

I 'm going to build a house, so I started digger, says Paul Hošek old beech. He built a machine that he could dig out the foundations. But it certainly makes use of otherwise. Not only in the winter as snow, which in the valley of the foothills of the Giant Mountains is quite a lot.

When will Paul Hošek built a house, bear the digger wings, bonnet, and especially the final coating. And then it probably stamp on a traktoriádu, competition at home made of machines. I admire what it is now.

Digger decided to build on the chassis of the Russian military ambulance production both because of its bytelnosti and also due to drive all four wheels. The engine of the Mercedes, in turn, is a guarantee of reliability. Used to travel and propels the pressure pump for the hydraulics. When just idling, but it is possible from the place bagristy over the rear axle add gas - by hand using steel wire ropes connected with the front foot gas

continue reading - my dada built me a digger, look!